Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Turkey Day Sitters

Corn Stalk...  Some yellow bling along with some
green "hair" to complete the look!
(I bought the hair to go on my witches...
that I still need to finish... next year!)
 He just plain turned out cute!
The "gobbler thing" is a pipe cleaner that goes from
wide to thin and back to wide again...
He HAD to have GREEN eyes...
since I am the Green Eyed Girl!
Here are all of them on the shelf...
I'm not really crazy about the
pie... maybe I will still add some "slits"
on the top with filling coming out.

The past few weeks have been a struggle... I can't seem to get into the crafting mood for anything! Lots of ideas... just no production!

7 comments:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Your "sitters" are so cute. Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment. I get in ruts sometimes too with different projects. And of course there is never enough time to do it all.

Kristi Flanagan said...

Ok - the silk on the corn cracks me up! Thanks for planting your creative seeds at Plant a Punkin Seed Party!

Hugs,

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions

Stuff by Ash said...

Thanks for your kind comment. You have so many cute projects. I loved your temple thank you cards, that is such a great idea. And I love this little shelf, what a fun easy way to change your holiday decor.

Vanessa said...

Love these crafts, they came out super cute!

Jami said...

Great idea on the pipe cleaner. These all turned out adorable! Thanks for linking up again. :)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

WOW! I love all of your wood creations, but the corn is awesome!! I love that you used green eyes on your turkeys, too! Thanks for linking up at my Thanksgiving feast linky party!

Nikki said...

Sooooooooooooo cute! Thanks so much for linking up!!! :)