Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Wood Letters..


My mom is doing great at getting her Halloween and fall projects completed (I'm struggling... still!).  She was kind enough to send me her pics (sorry... the picture is a little dark).  My mom is not a fan of the bright colors for Halloween... so she changed to the the more "pastel" colors (can you use pastel and Halloween in the same sentence?) The pumpkin does have a cute face cut out of vinyl (I love my Silhouette) as well as the inking around the edges and the cute ribbons for the final touch.  The stackers are the same as the one I posted previously... but I hated how I put the vinyl on the "apples" log... it slanted some.  I like how this one turned out much better... I like having 3 different fonts!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These turned out great! I like the font you used for the 'falling leaves'!

Erin Cummings said...

Those Halloween letters are so cute! I'm loving them so much! Clever!!!

Wood, paper, glue and nails said...

I think it is wonderful that you get to share your craft with your mom!
My mom is in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's and it is so scary!
So, did you cut the wood out yourself?
And, hey I need a sign for my work. I think I must come up and meet you and you can show me how your machine cuts! LOL!
Great JOB!
LeAnn