Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentine Bucket

Plain red bucket with hearts embossed on the sides...
I took a piece of scrapbook paper and covered the heart on the bucket then with an embossing tool I traced around the inside of the embossed heart and cut out the shape. I inked the edges of the paper with red and then added Modge Podge to the center of the heart and adheared the paper to the bucket. I added one more layer of Modge Podge to the paper and sprinkled lots of Martha Stewart glitter over the top! I love the glimmer!
 
Several different Valentine ribbons tied to the handles..
some fun Valentine candy...
and Viola... cute and easy treat bucket!
Will you be my Valentine?

1 comment:

Crafts a la Mode said...

This is a wonderful idea!! A Valentine bucket. My granddaughter would LOVE this. thanks for sharing. Linda