Thursday, October 21, 2010

Candy Cauldron...

I had this old cauldron from several years ago and it was so plain... so what does a crafter do... out came my Silhouette and I decided how big I wanted the words... cut it out... attached the vinyl and added some polka dot ribbon... I wrapped it so that you could still see the black plastic coming through... and then tied a plaid ribbon on the ends - it helped to keep the handle up (it's the cutest part) and from falling down... and filled with Josh and I's favorite mini candy bars... I'm now ready for those cute trick or treaters..
Trick or Treat...
This is the "witch" corner of the kitchen
This is a $1.00 vase from the dollar store... I used my silhouette to cut out the Boo... attached and then added a ribbon with lots of bright colors with a knot in the back and added Lifesavers... all great colors for Halloween!

8 comments:

MaryBerry Boutique said...

Cute witches brew:) i love the candy jar witch 2 :) my mom has a jar just like that and has a new cover for every holiday:)

Hootin Anni said...

This is all so FANGtastic. Everything and anything Halloween suits me fine.

My Halloween Mantel photos are now published if you'd dare to drop over when time allows.

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Cute! I love how little details make such a difference. Thanks for linking up to Beyond the Picket Fence's Under $100 Party.

Cristie said...

Love the witches brew bucket! Very cute idea.

Kyra @ RACKS and Mooby said...

Very cute! Grrrr... I need a silhouette!

Diane said...

OMGosh, cute,c ute, cute! I have a cricut and love adding vinyl to so many things. Thanks for the idea.

Holly Lefevre said...

I love what a silhouette can do! I need to get one of those! Love that you put Witches brew on the cauldron. What a fun way to celebrate halloween!

Crystal said...

That is so cute. What a fun idea.