Purple "brew" cauldron
Green "brew" cauldron
The crystals I used to make the "bubbles"
These are some of the projects I started last year and I am finally finishing up this year! The wood cauldron is from The Wood Connection painted black. I added a vinyl spider web made with my Quickutz. I used Sparkle Shred for the "brew" coming out of the pot and glued these sweet half round acrylic crystals to make it appear like there were "bubbles" in the brew... I put E-6000 glue on the end of a toothpick and placed it on the flat part of the crystal...then used the end of my craft knife to place it on the shred.