Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Roosters or Hens...

My new kitchen decor...

Last summer after Val and I separated I decided that I needed change... change from the same old boring white walls (I still haven't started painting yet... we were still deciding on how long I could stay in the house without having to sell it... now I know I still have 2 years...so painting is my next big project!) black appliances and tan Formica. I wanted a bold color... RED...  was my color choice and now that I am finally getting my "things" together I am loving it!  It was haircut weekend so we stopped at Tai Pan and I was able to find the twig wreath to complete the look... I still have a few things to finish up... so I will post more pictures later! 
Here's to change... and I'm going to embrace it!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Have I told you lately how awesome you are ?:) well you are AWESOME!!! Way to go for finding a positive way to deal with change.. your kitchen looks great- I love the wreath and the little bird house!!

mE aNd mY tâ„ŽrIfTy IdEas said...

I agree with Lindsey! I LOVE the roosters or hens or whatever they are called, lol! It all looks perfect together!