Sunday, May 22, 2011

My sweet Visiting Teacher, Liz, stopped by my home on Mother's Day to deliver this cute gift for me.  She painted the frame yellow (it looks marvelous with my new purple bedspread) and then downloaded the text at Oopsey Daisy  (Liz is also very talented, so I can't wait to see what she comes up with next).  I think each and every one of us can relate to each and every one of these words. Thank you Liz for thinking of me on our special day and for being such an amazing woman... I feel very blessed you are my friend!

3 comments:

Connie~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie~ said...

I LOVE Subway art! What a wonderful gift you were given!

Sorry, that was my mistake on the previous comment!

Lyndsey said...

That is very cute!!! She did a great job!! Mom's are AWESOME!!!