Sunday, September 11, 2011

My New Love...


Have you all heard about Pinterest?  I'm sure you have.... but if your haven't... Oh my... what can I say?  I'm hooked! If you have a few minutes (or several hours) you should check it out.  You can find anything from crafts to fashion... art to travel and food to nature. I even found some good ideas on apps for my iPhone.

Have you ever found a really cute project that you wanted to "duplicate"... but when you posted your version on your blog and wanted to give the person your "lifted" it from proper credit... you couldn't remember where you saw it?  With Pinterest... you don't have to worry about that ever again! I have a "Pin It" button located on my toolbar so all I have to do is click on the blog post (not on the home page of the blog... or it may take you a while to go back and find the one you are looking for) make my notes and select the "board" that I want it stored under... and... VIOLA!  Pinterest will give the blog that the item came from their proper credit on each and every pin... how cool is that!

You can "follow" people who have the same interests... so when they pin a cute card... it will pop up for you to see on your wall. If they have "boards" that you are not interested in... just un-follow that board... you can pick and choose... it's great and I'm so happy that I found it!


If you haven't checked it out... take a few minutes to check it out... and let me know what you think...

If you have checked it out... let me know so I can follow you! I think bloggers have the greatest ideas... and who doesn't want some great ideas these days?  If you'd like... you can follow me... just click on the Pinterest button on my side bar and it will take you right to me...

I'm off to watch the Cowboy game with my dad... I can't wait to start my new Dallas Cowboy projects this week... I'll be sharing soon...
 

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Is pinterest not the coolest? I love love love it!! It is sooo addicting :)

Wood, paper, glue and nails said...

YOU are my newest obsession!
Love ya!
LeAnn