Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stead Wedding Sign In Book...

Pretty purple lace with purple and green flowers with a brad in the center...
 Green velvet ribbon with antique brads...
 Metal embellishments for the black and white pages...
I used a metal frame to help the rings stand out in this one...
 We are Dallas Cowboy fans... so it's only appropriate that we have a Cowboy star...
 These are the pages all set up and ready for signing...

Wow... I'm learning that it does pay off to take a "straight" picture... I really need to get my tripod out when taking these... some of them look like I don't have the pictures or embellishments on very straight... I promise I do... they ended up getting distorted when I tried to crop off as much of the background as I could...

These "sign in" pages were for Josh and Kendra's wedding.  We laid them out on the table and people were able to come and sign them at some point during the luncheon. Since her colors were purple and green I did the pages on plain (not textured so it was easier to write on) black cardstock and used gel pens in purple ~ silver ~ white and green.  I love how you can write something special to the couple instead of just a line to sign your name. I did a few other pages (but I forgot to take pictures of them ~ what can I say it's been a crazy 10 months) for me and Kendra's parents to sign... I used the whole page and hopefully was able to express my feelings of love and happiness to both of them.  Hopefully the book will be something they treasure for many years to come!

 

No comments: