Sunday, October 27, 2019

Queen & Company Shaker Cards

  The girls picked out all of the pattern paper and what dies they wanted to use.
We looked at some of the ideas from Queen & Company and then we went from there.  


 They loved being able to "load" each card with the cordinating
shakers and made sure to get just the right amount.
Miss "M" wanted to add a shell to her hair so it looked like a bow :-)

Miss "M" (the 4.5 year old) loved the idea of adding ghosts and bats and a pumpkin too.
I pulled out my old Quickutz dies... and they worked perfectly!
Miss "M" wanted to make sure that we had a ghost IN the house... 
she's has such creative ideas!

 The girls other grandparents were headed to New York for a fun-filled vacation...
so we made a card to show them how much we love them!
 My grandbabes (and their parents too) have been staying with us the past 3 weeks
while their new home is being completed. 
 It brought such joy to have them all here and hanging out with us.
Imagine my happiness when the two older grandbabes (ages 4.5 and 2.5 years)
asked if they could craft! I was doing the happy dance since
 I have not had a "crafting buddy" in years!
It's wonderful to look at things through the eye of a younger person... 
they are so smart and fearless... they don't care if the witch broom is on top of the legs...
or if the card is lined up... just right...  to them it is PERFECT!!!
I have learned so much from those two sweet girls...
and I can't wait for another craft weekend!

No comments: