Saturday, March 20, 2010

Salt Lake Temple Thank You Notes

I made these Salt Lake Temple thank you cards
as a wedding gift for my friend Jenna.
She used these as the thank you cards for the friends
and family that were able to attend the ceremony.
I started with a plain white card -
Pink  Bazzill for the scalloped circle - cut with my
Quickuts scallop die and then embossed
in the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder and chalked.
The Temple is a Quickuts limited edition die.
I cut the Temple out of "sparkly" silver cardstock and yes...
I had to cut 9 windows out of white for each Temple and
glue each one individually... it was a labor of love!
I put crystal Stickles on each window to help them shine.
I put pot dots behind the Temple to help it stand out.
The "Thanks" is also a Quickutz die and was also cut
out of the sparkly cardstock. I thought they turned out cute
and Jenna loved them!
Kory (showing off the zebra print on the back of his tie)
and Jenna...  the beautiful bride!
They were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on March 18, 2010.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I had to go and look at all of your crafts, and I just love them! I would love to come and make cute stuff with you. You should do a class, I would be there! I love all the wood cut outs, I need some cute springy things. For that matter, I need something for every season! I love the blog, so cute!!!

BettyBee said...

Dear Vicki,
Thank you for your sweet comment about "stumbling" across my blog, and I'm so happy to be here at yours! I absolutely LOVE your Temple thank your notes. I am anxious to tour your blog now.
I look forward hearing from you again!
BettyBee

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Those are great cards! What awesome thank you notes. I think your cupcakes look delish!!!

Brenda said...

Hi Vicki!

I LOVE your THANK YOU cards--so cute! Your blog is filled with sweetness! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas!
Have a great week! Stay warm! Love, Brenda

Lyndsey said...

You have so many cute ideas!!!

Anonymous said...

New to your blog - came from Deck the Halls ( Brenda who is a wonderful blog friend). I look for simple and sweet card ideas and you have shared a good one here -- thanks so much!

Lindsey said...

Those are absolutely adorable. :]