Monday, May 3, 2010

Patriotic Wood Crafts

 
The Uncle Sam hat - I love the glitter in the sunshine!
 
The Red - Blue and Silver stars
 
I painted the base and sticks with Silver... then added a touch of blue with paint on the end of my finger... love... love... love the look! I'm thinking we can use it for Dallas Cowboy season too...
 
The Uncle Sam hat completed with a metal star. The stars with their finishing touches... a metal star and ribbon!
 
It's hard to tell...but the Silver star is completely covered in Martha Stewart glitter...it super sparkly!
 
Just an Apothecary jar... filled with red - white and blue stars and the finishing touch... a Flag!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks to me that you have sun shinning weather - wonderful for you.. like the stars (red - blue with silver ) never thought of silver -- they are so welcoming..

Lyndsey said...

Oh my goodness.. these are to cute !! I know what my next project will be:)

Devin and Brooke said...

I LOVE THESE!! Thanks for linking up!

Brooke
Curly Q Crafts