Sunday, July 25, 2010

The "Star"...

I hate to admit this... I got my Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter for Christmas 3 years ago.  I have cut a thing or two out, but to be honest ... that is it! I have found my new love!  I decided it was time to finally learn the tricks of this "new" machine and thanks to YouTube I am now ready to rock and roll... I'm sure there are still tons of stuff to learn... but this is a great start! As you can tell my family LOVES the Dallas Cowboys and once I started playing... nothing was safe.  We put a star on Josh's and my cell phone and Josh's laptop.  Now I just need to figure out how to pull the logo from the website and have it cut out... anyone out there know how and willing to share?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a cool idea - nice job!

Elder Esplin said...

OH NO! Another place to put vinyl. My poor phone and laptop...hahah here I come!

Jennie @ CInnaberry Suite