Monday, July 26, 2010

New Receipe Box

 Here are the pics of the old recipe box... and here are the
NEW ONES!
 Ta..da... It's finally finished... I LOVE it

Since I am now doing the "single" thing again... I have decided that I need some major change in my life.. Starting with the kitchen... I want something besides the white walls... tan tile and black appliances. I want COLOR... COLOR is a good thing! After much thought... I have decided on...
RED!
I have always like the saying of "kiss the cook" and with my new found friend (my Silhouette) I came up with this super cute idea! I love the lippers and the checkerboard corners... I think it turned out pretty dang cute!

7 comments:

Katie said...

I love the bright red! Now I'm beginning to think I should've chosen a Silhouette over the Cricut. Oh well, too late now! Got mine for Christmas and just finally starting to use it more and more.

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

That is just too cute. Great job!!!

Jami said...

Love the re-do! You are so creative! I hope you'll stop by my PRETTY PACKAGES PARTY this week and share some of your talent! Be sure to grab a button for a little reminder!
http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2010/08/first-ever-pretty-packages-party.html
smiles!

Anonymous said...

Nice looking re-do and fun idea indeed!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

You do some really fun stuff! :) I love your blog! Thanks for the note on mine! :)

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

I’m Barb… I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will take a peek and follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

Crystal said...

I love the new colors. It turned out so cute!