Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkins...Pumpkins...

Update: I love the filled in eyes much better!
The "completed" front porch look... Josh got the corn stalks and I finished putting the vinyl on the cute pumpkins... check out the "Cowboy" one...I'm thinking maybe tomorrow I will put the centers of the stars back in the center...hummmmm... I used my Silhouette to cute out the cute faces for my pumpkins... much easier and less messy than carving them.
Mini pumpkins with cute faces...
my mom took home her favorite...
took 2 to work to decorate our "space"...
and a few to keep at home
 Boo! I love this ghost...
he's made with a pop bottle, wire and some starch
The eyes are black vinyl!
 

13 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love these!! I never thought of using vinyl.. what a great idea!!! And I love your story about your son.. my little girl already walks around looking for things to paint so I hope she loves to craft like me too!!!

An Experiment in Happiness said...

It looks great! Love all of the little details.
~Jessica
www.myhappinessexperient.blogspot.com

Kristi Flanagan said...

I love everything but that ghost made with the starch is the COOLEST! I've got to try it! Thanks so much for planting your creative seeds at Plant a Punkin Seed Party!

Hugs,

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

I love the massed effect of so many cute pumpkins. Alas, no vinyl machine here so I'd be painting these puppies. The ghost is adorable. I wonder how big you could make it and still have it stand up?

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Your pumpkins are adorable! They look fantastic grouped together! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

And the pumpkins last so much longer this way! Very cute~Thanks for sharing at Beyond the Picket Fence's Under $100 linky party.

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Love all of it! My fav is the mini pumpkins all in a row. Too stinkin' cute!

Lynn said...

The pumpkins are really cute, the vinyl is nice and "sharp" looking!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

You've been featured today! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase Party- I greatly appreciate it. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. - Stephanie Lynn

Crystal said...

I love all of the pumpkins they are so much fun. Also that ghost is really cool.

Cristie said...

I love the way the pumpkins look all lined up and the faces are very cute!

Lisa said...

Great idea! Makes me want one of those vinyl machines so badly!

Holly Lefevre said...

Those pumpkin faces are too darn cute! Again...I need a silhouette! I have a soft spot for that ghosts too!