Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cowboy Sign and Football...

It's hard to believe that a whole month has gone by and I have not posted anything to my craft blog... it's been a pretty crazy month I have to admit!  I tried to have all of the Cowboy signs ready for Sunday kickoff... but only managed to get 1 "mostly" done.  I used my Silhouette cutter and vinyl for the "Cowboys and the star" and used my Quickutz lettering for the "est. 1960" it was important to Josh since it is their 50th year in the NFL to have that on the board. I love how the football turned out... but I am still trying to figure out if I want to put small stars on the ends or not... Josh and I talked about putting a big "U" for Utah State in the middle instead of the laces... but I think he was worried I would put a big star in the middle instead... I'm sure you have figured out by now that we love our Cowboys... what do you think about putting Cowboy stars on the ends of the football?  Let me know what you think!

Check out how cute my blog friend Kerrie's turned out... She used the "U' for the Utes and the "Y" for BYU... super cute.... and she is selling them for a bargain! Kerrie's Krafts Blog
Post a Comment