Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gobble...Gobble

Nothing like waiting to the last minute... I'm still trying to finish up all of my Thanksgiving projects... and it doesn't look like I will be getting them all completed either..... maybe next year!  I got this cutie at The Wood Connection in Salt Lake...I painted him in the same colors I used on my shelf sitters I completed last week... I sanded the edges and then used my chalk to give the feathers some detail... just a little but I like how he turned out... and of course... he has green eyes... because I am the Green Eyed Girl after all... Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

8 comments:

MaryBerry Boutique said...

CAAA-UTE! I loved your last post 2:) I wish i could go to the wood connection! That would be a fun place to visit:) Happy Thanksgiving

Jami said...

He is so cute. I love the distressing on the edges. Thanks for linking up with Theme Party Thursday!

Jamiecrafts said...

that is really cute, i wish i lived near the wood conection. it looks like that place has lots of fun things!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I am so jealous! I thought we would be back in Utah so I could go to the Wood Connection and buy stuff for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but we never made it! ANyway, your turkey turned out just darling!! I love it. Thanks for linking up to my Thanksgiving linky party!

~Alison

Nikki said...

Cute!!! Thanks so much for linking it up to gettin' crafty on hump day! :)

Sherri said...

Oh my goodness! You have got so much fun going on...love it!

Holly Lefevre said...

That is a super cute turkey!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

The cuteness is killing me.... in a good way ;).

Love it!!!!!

:)
ButterYum