Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pilgrim Couple

I think this will be the last post for Thanksgiving crafts. I have noticed in blogland most all of the pilgrims are done in black and white.  99% of the time I would be all over doing them in black... (black is my accent color in my house) but in all of my Thanksgiving decorations there is not a single one with black. I think my OCD kicked in and I had to do them in fall colors instead.  The tan color didn't photograph really well... and the paper I used for the apron on Mrs. Pilgrim has lines of orange and green to help tie in the fall colors.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

12 comments:

Vanessa said...

I like how the brown and white instead of black and white softens these guys up a bit :)

Unknown said...

These are adorable. I'm all for the Fall colors. Black gets enough attention during Halloween.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these! They are soo simple and sweet! Hope you link them to my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-hippo-party-4.html

. said...

I love the colors! Perfect fall colors!! They are adorable. :)

MaryBerry Boutique said...

LOVE these!!!!!!

Lyndsey said...

These are so cute!!! Hey thanks for the nice comment.. I got the plexi glass from Lowe's- they have the pre cut sheets over by the glass section!! I just used 8X10 sheets!!

Jamiecrafts said...

LOVE these! way cute

Nikki said...

LOVE those!!!!!! Thanks for linking! :)

Holly Lefevre said...

What a sweet couple!

Pearl Maple said...

Well done, this is a cute idea for holiday decore, thanks for sharing the inspiration

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Hi Vicki - Awwwwww... they're so cute! I think they're as cute or cuter than the ghosts you sent me (which I had a really, really, really hard time packing away until next halloween). I really like the browns you used - would match my house perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
ButterYum

Alyce said...

Hi Vicki! I know this is an old post, but do you have the pattern for these to share? TIA 😍