Thursday, December 30, 2010

Awesome Friends...

My sweet friend, Paige, made this "I Love Pancakes" mixing bowl.  The letters and polka dots are made out of red vinyl.  I just love how she wrapped it too! Cute cellophane with red tissue paper and green bow... and inside was a box of pancake mix and syrup! Can I just say... I LOVE IT and I can't wait to make pancakes this weekend! Paige also made my cute Candy Sundae for Valentines last year... Check it out here
This gift was made for my mom by her cute friend, Kristie. She took a block of wood...painted it red, cut out a piece of cardstoock and adhered it with Modge Podge.  She printed out the cute saying and inked the edges. Another coat of Modge Podge and added the cute brads for the finishing touch!

Both Paige and Kristie can take anything plain and turn it into something so totally cute!
I'm so glad that we have such crafty friends!

3 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Hi Vicki - hope you have a great new year!!

ButterYum

Saimi said...

You are a lucky girl!!

J said...

I would love to know some more of your Missionary ideas. You are very creative. I just dropped my son off at the MTC and I want cute/creative packages to send him. Thanks so much. Your blog is AWESOME!! Keep up the good work!