Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Letters...

I almost didn't get these finished in time... shocker I know!  It took Josh giving me such a hard time about not getting them done... I took a day off to finish them! I bought these letters from the Wood Connection... I used the colors to match my Santa (pictures of that handsome guy are still coming) but I wanted something different to tie both the red and the green together... so I thought that the "r" and the "t" could pass as candy canes... so I did a thicker red stripe and a skinner green stripe using vinyl and then alternated the colors.  I used red chalk on the "r" and "t"... green chalk on the "a" I painted in a tanish color to match the cute little gift holder that is used for the "i"... and then black chalk on the red and green letters.
Post a Comment