Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gift Exchange...

Do you ever sometimes just plain have a mental block and can't seem to complete anything that you feel like is "worthy" of giving away... I joined a gift exchange for Christmas and thought... this will be so much fun! Everything I tried to do... I didn't like how they came out... I know it must be my OCD kicking in.  So this is what I FINALLY came up with. Everyone needs to be reminded that the "cook" needs some TLC every once in a while... and the clothes pin can be used to hold their favorite picture or to hold that special recipe... it's up to them! On the green clothes pin I made it double sided... some people like stripes and some don't so again... she can pick which side she would like to use.

8 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love it!! Gift exchanges are so fun huh... I joined one too and I am waiting to get my fun gift!! :) I think you did a great job!!!

. said...

YES... I have those days! Recently getting ready for my first craft show...nothing was good enough,nothing went right...my confidence was shot!!!

BUT...the gifts you made are fabulous!!! You should be proud! :)

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Fabulous.... what a great idea.

:)
ButterYum

Nikki said...

I think they're ADORABLE!

MaryBerry Boutique said...

So cute!!

Jami said...

I have those days more than I care to admit! :)
Thanks for linking up to Theme Party Thursday! They turned out great. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
-Jami
http://aintshecrazy.blogspot.com

Kristi Flanagan said...

This would be great for a housewarming or neighborhood gift! Great job and thanks for planting your creative seeds!

Hugs,

Kristi

Jana said...

turned out cute!

Come enter for a free paper bead necklace from Heart Strings for Orphans!

http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2010/12/gifts-that-give-back-heart-strings.html