Sunday, February 27, 2011

I've Been Spotlighted...

It never ceases to amaze me the wonderful women I have met through blogging.  It seems as if we can reach through the computer and connect with a friend... someone you will most likely never meet... but you have a special bond with.  We share our feelings... our creativeness... our insecurities... our blessings... our sadness and even our sense of humor! I have a new friend that lives in Alaska... but discovered through e-mails that she grew up 1 mile away from me in River Heights... small world. My friend Lois has a wonderful blog... I was so excited when I found her because she has the "same taste" in crafts as I do... and she does just about everything. She asked to do a "Spotlight" on me... I was so shocked... little ole me spotlighted.  It's about as close to famous as I will ever be. Thank you Lois for making me feel so special... that's what friends are all about!  

2 comments:

Connie~ said...

From your Alaskan/once Utahan friend. You are so sweet! I'm so glad we "found" each other!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Congratulations, but I'm not surprised at all - you're fab!!!

:)
ButterYum