Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Chocolate Covered Pretzels...

Kendra and I decided to try our hand at making chocolate covered pretzels... I did the dipping and she was the decorator extraordinaire!
 We made a ton of them... we knew they would make great treats for our Valentine party!
 Kendra...my someday daughter-in-law!
We even tried the chocolate in a few molds.. I didn't get pics of all of them... but they turned out great too!
We even did a few pretzel sticks too!  For the white chocolate I used white Ghirardelli  Cholocate...and for the pink and red... we used Wilton Candy Melts ... melted and put into small squeeze bottles. It made the decorating so much easier. I think we make a pretty good team.  Kendra even thought these would be great for a wedding... just change the colors of the chocolate to match your wedding colors! Thanks Kendra for a fun afternoon!

Kendra and I were featured here...


15 comments:

Karen said...

So yummy! Why is white chocolate so good on pretzels:) I love it!!
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

YUMMY, CUTE, AND SO FUN! love it! jen

Lyndsey said...

um.. YUMMY!!! I want some:)

Unknown said...

Oh my these look scrumptious!! I wish I could taste them :)

Thanks for sharing in FFA!

Hannah

Melanna said...

I love chocolate dipped pretzels. I make them at Christmas. I hadn't even thought to make them for v-day (they're even kind of heart shaped), And I've never thought to use a squeeze bottle, though I own them. I've always used a spoon. That looks way faster!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Almost too pretty to eat . . . ALMOST! Yum.

Warmly, Michelle

Jules said...

These are so beautiful! I am signing on to follow you ... wouldn't these be great for St. Paddy's day as well? (With green, of course!) Mouth watering!!! Jules

Auntie Lolo said...

Very cute! I love it. Happy Valentine's Day!

MaryBerry Boutique said...

What a fun day:) I bet you are going to be the Best Mother in law someday:) I LOOOVVVVVEEEEE chocolate covered pretzels! YUMMY:)

Val said...

Oh my. These look so good.

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hi again Vicki, It is an honor to have you as a follower on my blog! I'm hosting a great giveaway--all you have to do to enter is stop by & leave a comment on the giveaway post. My fingers are crossed for you.

Warmly, Michelle

Stef said...

These look fantastic!! MMM craving them now!
Stef
itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

Connie~ said...

They look so good! I also love the St. Patty's Day idea using green.... or pastels for Easter, or red, white and blue for the 4th of July! I can really see pretzels in my future!

The Loops said...

These look yummy! I'm a new follower! I'd love for you to follow back!

http://theloops13.blogspot.com/

Grunged, Glittered n' Branded said...

hey! I just awarded you the stylish blogger award.