Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Chocolate Covered Pretzels...

Kendra and I decided to try our hand at making chocolate covered pretzels... I did the dipping and she was the decorator extraordinaire!
 We made a ton of them... we knew they would make great treats for our Valentine party!
 Kendra...my someday daughter-in-law!
We even tried the chocolate in a few molds.. I didn't get pics of all of them... but they turned out great too!
We even did a few pretzel sticks too!  For the white chocolate I used white Ghirardelli  Cholocate...and for the pink and red... we used Wilton Candy Melts ... melted and put into small squeeze bottles. It made the decorating so much easier. I think we make a pretty good team.  Kendra even thought these would be great for a wedding... just change the colors of the chocolate to match your wedding colors! Thanks Kendra for a fun afternoon!

Kendra and I were featured here...


Post a Comment