Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kristie's Wood Projects...

Set of 3 wood Easter eggs...
Modge Podged paper on to the wood... then she used
large size rick-rack and ribbon for the final touch!
 These carrots are the cutest!
 Home... she changes out the "O" for each holiday
 
This is a wood block painted and then she added
scrapbook paper - a saying printed on plain cardstock
and then attached it using nail heads...

My mom is so lucky that she lives a few houses away from one of the most crafty women we have both met. My mom is always telling me about a new project Kristie has completed... so I asked if she could see if Kristie would mind if she took some pictures and I posted it on the blog to share with my bloggie friends and she said yes!  These are some of her latest projects... Ill try and keep you updated with all her new creations!

2 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

The eggs are too cute for words! Almost as cute as a trio of adorable ghosts that I know of.

;)
ButterYum

Happy Easter!!

Monkey Momma's Crafts said...

Wow! I just found you on the blog hop at Homemakeronadime and I love your stuff! Do you cut all these shapes out? Or do you buy the shapes and paint them?! they are super cute!