Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Chocolate Covered Pretzels

 The spread...
 Up close... pretty huh
 The row of "sticks"
 The sticks... up close
Kendra made these cute Easter designs with molds

Kendra and I have been planning since Valentines on doing these cute Easter chocolate covered pretzels... 1 went through one whole bag of the bite size pretzels and a bag of the sticks.  We both love the colors and thought they turned out super cute.  I had big plans of making several buckets to put these cute treats in... procrastination... seems to be my way of life lately...

5 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

We did these for a school event, and I wish I would have covered my table like you did. Good thinking!

♥ Miss Tea said...

oooooooh sooo cuteee and yummy!! love all the cute designs for covering your table. Happy Easter!

Im following you from the Homemakeronadime Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop!

Susan @ http://tea-diary.blogspot.com

Erin said...

They look fantastic and totally festive! Great job!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

All so yummy!

Katherine said...

Mmmmmm! You made a bunch! Thanks for linking up!