Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yellow It Is...


The "new" lamp...
I almost forgot to take a picture before I primed it
 
Basket...
 Wood frame...

Lately I've been in the mood for some color... I really like the purple/yellow combo and so yellow was my choice to go with my new bed spread that I got for my birthday from my family. I have to admit it might not be the perfect color of yellow to go with the bed spread... but hey for $5.00 for 2 cans of yellow spray paint I'm not going to complain and to be honest... it really is growing on me!  The lamp I've had for years and well as the wicker basket and greenery.  The frame was one I had on hand... I'm still trying to find the perfect quote to put into it... but all in all I really like my new pops of color!

3 comments:

MaryBerry Boutique said...

I love your POPS of color! Yellow and Purple are so pretty:) I think i might just have to get brave and paint something bright and pretty!
Mary

Lyndsey said...

I love yellow- its my fav color!! It looks good in your home!!

Jane Isfeld Still said...

OOH OOH thanks for reminding me that we can PAINT our lamps DUH!! LOL