Saturday, October 8, 2011

Come In For A Spell...

 My moms cute front porch...
 Fall flowers...
 Autumn wood letters...
I thought I would post some of my moms newest and cutest fall decor. The top picture is of my mom and dads front porch and their awesome welcome post the designed and made. Last Saturday afternoon my mom came down and we designed  the "Come In For A Spell" sign and on the back is the Thanksgiving side (I love two-fers). I will post pictures when she turns it around.... I love how she used the cute scarecrows and hay bales to complete her porch. Thanks mom for sharing your talents!

5 comments:

Jane Isfeld Still said...

That is SO DANG cute. I lo ve the saying :)

Unknown said...

I love the wood crafts, do you know where she purchased these to make? I would love to do them for my porch.

MaryBerry Boutique said...

So cute!! I love the sign you 2 made:) I cant wait to see the other side!:)
Mary

Candy said...

Amazing decor projects! Love it.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Come on over and enter my new giveaway!

Wood, paper, glue and nails said...

LOVE!!!!
LeAnn

Sorry, I have not email you back, I will! It was a very tough week end!