Monday, December 5, 2011

Dallas Cowboys Whoo Hooo Towel

I had bought some white flocked heat transfer material over a year ago and finally decided it would be fun to make me, Josh and My dad a whoo hooo towel for the Cowboys games.  I already had saved the star and the logo on my Silhouette... I just measured the places I wanted the flocking to go and cut it that size. I have never worked with flocking before and it would have been a snap had I used normal material... but all of the "loops" on the towel as well as the "lint" is not the easiest or best medium to adhere it to. I did really like how they turned out though... hopefully it will bring us better luck than we had yesterday!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Vicki, that towel is awesome!! I wish I had one :) Missed the game again :(
I want a Silhouette so I can make Cowboys stuff too. :)