Sunday, April 15, 2012

Glitter Easter Eggs...

Happy Easter... yeah I know... I'm a week late... but I finally finished my tree and I wanted to show you how cute the bulbs turned out! I saw the "trick" with the glitter on Pintrest on the Christmas bulbs and it worked so cute on my Valentine bulbs I wanted to make them again. I like tying the bulbs on to the tree with matching ribbons...

So to make the glitter bulbs... pour in the Pledge Floor Wax... this time I used a Dixie cup and it works perfect! Then after you swish the Pledge around the bulb and get it all covered with a thick coat... pour the excess back in the cup.  I then dumped my glitter into another Dixie cup and bent the ends to get a point to be able to dump the glitter in the bulb and not all over the table. Swirl the glitter around well and dump the excess back in the Dixie cup and then back into the bottle.  This was so much less messy than the last time I made them.
 

1 comment:

Connie said...

What a cute easter tree. Love all you bunnies too.