Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Glitter Heart Bulbs...

 Here are all of the bulbs in 6 different colors...
 My heart tree...
It's almost Clover Day and I'm just posting my Heart Day crafts... yes I'm a little behind! So you know how all the rage at Christmas on Pintrest was the glitter bulbs? Well I had these cute heart shaped bulbs and thought it would be fun to try them out.  Josh and I hate how dark it is after we take down all of the Christmas decor... and in our "former" life we used to have a tree for each of the holidays... we even had a NASCAR tree... oh yeah it was pretty awesome! So I decided to bring the Heart tree out again this year... I love how the bulbs turned out.  Seeing how the white one dried... I think I would really try to get a thicker coating of the Pledge wax on the bulb and make sure to really get the glitter a little more heavy as well... you couldn't see through them ~ but a little more might not have hurt.  Have you used the white glitter before and what would be your suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving your crafts! I hope to see more soon!

Unknown said...

These are such CUTE ideas!X! I have been looking around and see that you are very talented and motivated :) I am Trina from Latter-daycrafters.com I have a store for listing handmade items. I would love to include your button in my business directory listings, maybe we could swap:) I am also looking for new products to list for sale...If you are interested I would love for you to look at my store and blog @ http://latter-daycrafters.blogspot.com/ and http://www.latter-daycrafters.com/
Thank you for your time and consideration. :) Sincerely, Trina