Monday, August 29, 2011

Custom Dallas Cowboy Mailbox...

 Front and right side...
 Back...
 Front and left side... it sits so close to the neighbors mailbox
that I didn't put the street number on this side...
 Front...
 Side view...
 A "thank you" on the inside lid so every time
I get my mail... my mail carrier gets a thanks!
 My inspiration! Okay lets be honest... Tony is a cutie...
but my true inspiration came from his "throw-back" helmet!

I figured it was time for a new look from last years Cowboy mailbox makeover - see it here.  I used my Silhouette to cut out all of the vinyl and Josh put it on the post today so we are ready to go... I don't know about you... but I'm ready for some football!  Woohooo!

7 comments:

Lyndsey said...

This is cool!! My dad would DIE for a utes one!!!:)

Kelli said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Who knew we were kindred in the football kind of way? I LOVE the Cowboys and love your mailbox. The oldschool look rocks! So why can't I have a friend who lives here who loves football like me?? My hubby is from Russia and doesn't understand my obsession, and none of my friends are into either...so I end up watching alone or with my hubby's friends when they're here. At least we can chat about it on Monday mornings, huh? :)

Jessica Nicely said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the comment about my laundry sign! :) And that you have a new follower in me! :) This is such a fun mailbox, it truly caught my eye...and I don't even watch football! ;) Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far! :)

Unknown said...

sweet mail box
Yea for fall and football !

Dena said...

Please tell me you have some sort of etsy account and you are going to make and sell these?!?!?! I bleed blue and silver. I LOVE it!

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

Dena... please email me at greeneyedvic@gmail.com ... I would love to make one for you!

Sidra Naz said...

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... kitchen decals