Saturday, March 26, 2011

Free Paint...

Ever since I moved in to my home 7 years ago... I have wanted to paint! The almost "x" husband didn't think it was necessary... "white walls sell" he would always say!  In my opinion... not so much! I am so tired of white walls... and since he no longer lives here... I'm going to color my world!  Every paint sample order is shipped with a paint roller and tray for each sample; a paint chip of each sample color ordered; an envelope of coordinating color chips; instruction card; and a coupon for your next Valspar paint purchase at Lowe's. What's not to love? Go to Valspar to get your free sample too! I just ordered Funshine #C1232... I want to paint my laundry/mud room yellow... it will be perfect!

4 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Free sample? No way! I'm heading over there right now.

PS - color your world, girl!!!

Auntie Lolo said...

I'm excited for the yellow! Good for you!

Jane Isfeld Still said...

CONGRATULATIONS You won my contest and your books and chocolate will be on their way tommorrow. I hope you love them, laugh out loud and tell all your friends. :)

Lyndsey said...

I think you should go for it!! :) Yellow would look amazing!!