Friday, March 25, 2011

A Tornado in Utah?...

 
How embarrassing is this to even show pictures of this mess...

My life has been so busy the past 3 months... I have been flying "solo" at work... a job that should be completed by 2 people... not one.  So when I get home I get home I night I don't feel like heading down to the studio... and with it looking like this... why would I?  What is so ironic about this room... it's nothing like any other room in my home or my desk at work... everything is pretty organized... not this room! I haven't felt like doing much of anything with my crafts... or to even start to put anything away for that matter.  We had out hair cut the first weekend of January... the Roberts sack is from that trip.  How sad is that! My hope is with Josh shooting the fireworks show in Jackson tomorrow night I can start to make some progress with the mess and the crafts! Wish me luck... I'm going to need it!

1 comment:

Jane Isfeld Still said...

Thanks for coming on over and following my blog. And for racking up the points by sidebarring me. :)
LOVE that you can show your miss for the world to see. LOL