Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blog Award

Staci at CraftyStaci was so sweet to pass along the Versatile Blogger Award to me!  There are a couple of rules that go along with being a recipient of this award, and in order to show my appreciation to Staci for the honor, I’ll follow them.  Thank you Staci!

First... I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself...
1.  I have green eyes... hence my blog name
2.  I'm an only child... and my son is an only child too!  It was not "planned" that way by my parents or by me... but you play with the cards that you are dealt
3.  I'm a procrastinator... and it's getting worse as I get older!
4.  I love sports... NASCAR ~ I love my Jrs... Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Martin Truex Jr. and Dallas Cowboy football are my faves
5.  I love rainbows
6.  When I was younger I wanted to he a home economist when I grew up... I used to love to cook
7.  I love to blog... it takes me to my "happy place"!

Second... I am supposed to share this award with 15 other bloggers. I have so many amazing blogger friends... so I am going to ask you to check out my sidebars and go and visit a few that might interest you!  I promise it will be worth your "travels".

No comments: