Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pink Easter Bucket...

I finally finished 1 of the buckets I was planning on doing for Easter.  I had bought pink and yellow buckets and was planning on using them to put Kendra and I's Easter Chocolate Covered Pretzels in for gifts... my mom and dad and Aunt Peggy received theirs in a baggie.  (I really need to work on my procrastination issues...).  This bucket I finished just in time for Josh to deliver to Kendra's Family for Easter.  Looking at the picture now I wish I had used green Stickles in the middle of the flower... it would have matched the pink ribbon with the flower on it perfect... maybe next year!  I used my Silhouette and cut out the vinyl... and added cute pink and white ribbons to the handle.  The pretzels were placed into a large cellophane bag and tied with a matching ribbon and... Voila...

5 comments:

Stef said...

Love this idea!! I must steal this for next year ;)Yours turned out perfect!
Stef
itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

♥ Miss Tea said...

grea job on the pink easter bucket, so cuteeee and you're so creative and crafty!

Susan @ http://tea-diary.blogspot.com

Connie said...

Love how your bucket turned out.

About that whole procrastinating thing, when you figure it out would you clue me in on it?

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

The pink easter bucket is so cute - something my girls will crave for. Really appreciate you sharing this great post with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

Katherine said...

Adorable- love the ribbon on the handle! Thanks for linking up!