Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Chicken...

I wanted to post a few of my moms recent projects.  I love the chick... she's so cute with the feather coming out of the top of her head... The body is scrapbook paper that she Modge Podged onto the wood... she had my dad drill a small hole in the top  of the egg to glue the feather into and the sparkly glitter on the beak and feet are too  cute! The egg frame turned adorable!  She had painted the background and the grass different colors and after it was done... changed it to these.  I think it looks so much better! I love the cute little dragonfly and the butterfly along with the pink netting for the finishing touch!  Thanks mom for sharing especially since your daughter hasn't crafted in a month!
 

2 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Your designs are so stinking cute. I mean that in a good way, of coarse.

:)
ButterYum

MaryBerry Boutique said...

ooo that is so sweet that your dad does that for her:) And that Josh does that with the carpet and grass:) I love the simple things in life:) You make me smile:)