Friday, August 13, 2010

Cowboy Mailbox

Pretty Sweet...
What the mail box looked like before...
Nice job Josh!

Josh got home from work yesterday and said...  "mom what do you have planned tonight"... other than going to his softball game at 9... I said nothing... why.. his comment was... I think we need to work on the mailbox!  With that said... he pulled of the mailbox so I could sand it down...it's mighty tough to get into the groves... but... Then Josh took his saw and cut off the back end... I guess the man who built it thought the post office could put packages on it..ours always delivers to the porch... and it was a major hide out for wasps... our pour mail lady. Josh also decided to stain it to make it look less worn. Since the only spray paint color I had was blue... we both knew it had to be a Dallas Cowboy mailbox! Inside of the "door" I put a "Thank You"  in vinyl so every time she leaves my mail... she will know I appreciate it! I got out my trusty Silhouette... have I told you how much I love my Silhouette?

 Check out my newest Dallas Cowboy Mailbox here...

Post a Comment